The SOSbuddy EV-08 is a small size personal 3G GPS tracker. Its specially designed for people with dementia or learning difficulties. The design is simple, with no LED lights or buttons. It is small and light and it can be carried in a belt pouch, as a key fob, worn as a pendant or even put in a pocket or bag. The device will operate up to 24~48 hours between battery charges. Carers can look up the location of the user on our tracking website or APP at any time, and as often as they wish.
The SOSbuddy EV-08 features:
- The world smallest 3G(WCDMA) personal/asset GPS tracker.
- Weather water proof IPX5.
- A docking station provides an alternative method to charge and make it a lot quicker and easy to use.
- Real time tracking by GPS satellite.
- With rechargeable 900mah Lithium battery.
- Firmware upgrade over the air.
- Reply map link of current position. 12.
- Geo-zone alarm, Over speed alarm, Movement alarm.
- Smart-Locator App and Web portal.